With the rise in popularity of Discord, there are now more Discord servers than ever before.
But with this comes a problem: how do you get people to join yours?
One of the best ways to gain members is through discord bump, and in this article, you will learn everything about how to bump your server!
Post 5 of 8 in the Discord Servers
What Is A Discord Bump?
Discord bump is a feature on Discord that helps your Discord server grow.
When you post your server on Disboard, it will appear on the front page of the Disboard’s server list for 24 hours.
This is a great way to get new members, as it exposes your server to people who might not have otherwise seen it.
Keep in mind that Discord doesn’t own Disboard. However, it is a tested method and will help you increase the member count.
Setting Up A Bump Bot
To set up your bump bot, follow these simple steps:
- Make sure that you have an approved server. Then go to the Disboard website and create an account.
- Choose the “Add Server” and input the server information. Approve the Disboard access to your server.
- To enable the Disboard bot you have to be familiar with Discord commands. It will send a message to the linked server, and all you have to do is type the “d bump” command to bump your server and gain members.
- On the dashboard, you can see the next available discord bump.
On the “My Servers” and “Bumps” tab, you will see a Discord server list that you have bumped, and to bump your server, simply click on the “Bump” button next to it.
You can also see how often your server has been bumped and when it was last bumped.
Tags can help significantly your server grow.
Adding tags will help people find your server more easily, as they can search for specific tags.
For example, if your Discord server is about “gaming,” you want to add the “gaming” tag.
This way, when people are searching for a gaming Discord server, your server will be one of the first ones to show up.
Also, make sure you are not using generic tags. You will reach more members if you use specific, strong keywords.
Your Discord server’s description is also important, as it will give people an idea about what your server is about.
Make sure that you are using the correct keywords in your well-written description.
Think of what you have to offer your followers that they cannot find on other Discord servers. Use emojis to make your description more appealing and draw potential members.
While Disboard doesn’t rely too much on a review page, asking your followers for a few comments cannot hurt.
Bumping will be more successful if the server has a positive rating.
Avoid using bots to generate positive comments on a review page, as it is quite easy to see that they are fake.
Auto Bump Feature
If you want to keep your server at the top of the Disboard list, you can use the Auto Bump feature.
This will automatically bump your server every two hours so that it always appears on the front page.
There are many Discord bots and the only bot we use for bump reminders is Bump Buddy.
All you have to do is set a bump reminder message, and Bump Buddy will automatically send bump reminders on Disboard and put your channel on top of the server’s page.
You can also disable this feature at any time.
Discord bump is a great way to increase a member count and reach new, potential members.
It is simple to set up and use, and it is free.
You can also use the Auto Bump feature to keep your channel at the top of the list.
What Is A Bump On Discord?
It is a feature on Discord that helps your Discord channel grow.
When you post your channel on Disboard, it will appear on the front page of the Discord server list for 24 hours.
How Often Can You Use This Feature?
You can use the discord bump feature about every 2 hours.
Using Bump Buddy, you can set a bump reminder message. It will automatically bump your channel by sending a command “d bump” to Disboard.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Post 5 of 8
- How To Report A Discord Server: Ultimate Tutorial In 2022
- Furry Discord Servers: 10 Best Servers To Join Them Now!
- Disboard – Easy and Quick Disboard Guide [Best Tips in 2022]
- How to Join a Discord Server – 3+ Quick & Simplest Ways (2022)
- Discord Bump: Essentials On How To Grow Your Discord Server
- Discord Dating Servers – Important Things to Know (2022)
- Discord Server Ideas – 7 Best Discord Channel Ideas in 2022
- How to Delete a Discord Server in 2022 – The Complete Guide