To learn everything you need to know about Twitch streaming, check out our Twitch page!
Post 29 of 30
- Twitch Tags – How to Add Them & Best Twitch Tags in 2022
- How To Save Streams On Twitch [Full VOD Guide] (2022)
- Twitch Notifications – Easy Steps to Manage Notifications (2022)
- Twitch VIP – Important Things to Know About Twitch VIP (2022)
- How To Stream Switch On Twitch: Ultimate Guide & Tips (2022)
- The Best Twitch Tools for Streaming: Complete Guide In 2022
- How To Make A Twitch Logo: Best 5 Almost Free Tools
- Twitch Challenges: Top 9 Ideas You Can Do In A Live Stream
- How To Add Commands On Twitch: A Must-Know Guide In 2022
- How Do Twitch Drops Work: Full Guide For New Twitch Feature in 2022
- Do Twitch Mods Get Paid – Is It Worth Being a Twitch Mod (2022)
- How to Untimeout on Twitch – Quick and Easy Way (2022)
- Twitch Copypasta – 17+ Best Copypastas on Twitch (+ Guide)
- How to Download Twitch VODs – 5 Easy Ways to Get VODs
- Twitch Achievements – 4 Basic Achievements to Get You Started
- Twitch Recap – Most Important Things to Know in 2022
- What Are Twitch Bits – Quick and Easy Guide (2022)
- How to Turn Off Twitch Autoplay – Top 3 Best Ways (2022)
- How to Be a Twitch Mod – 22 Best Tips for New Twitch Moderators
- Twitch Giveaways – How to Setup + Most Important Things 2022
- Twitch Watch Parties – Important Things to Know (2022)
- Most Viewed Twitch Stream in 2022 – Insanely Big Numbers!
- Founder Badge Twitch Offers – Important Facts to Know in 2022
- Twitch Lurking – Best Ways to Set Up Lurk Command (2022)
- Watch Multiple Twitch Streams – Top 8 Best Ways in 2022
- Twitch Channel Points – Ultimate Guide and Best Tips (2022)
- Twitch Follow Age – Best Tips for Followage Command (2022)
- How to Make a Clip on Twitch – Best Tips and Tricks in 2022
- How to Rewind Twitch – Top 3 Best Ways to Rewind Twitch Streams
- Best Ways to Get Bits on Twitch in 2022 (FREE + Paid)
Many viewers are turning to YouTube streaming and gaming, as well as to other similar streaming platforms, because of the option to rewind the streams.
With a rewind, you can re-watch all of your favorite moments, see more details, and collect more tricks.
So, what about Twitch streaming? Can you rewind Twitch and if yes, how to rewind Twitch?
Well, Twitch didn’t add this feature just yet, but there are a few tricks for viewers that want to rewind the Twitch stream.
Post 29 of 30 in the Twitch Users
Can You Rewind on Twitch?
Unfortunately, the answer to this question is no.
Twitch doesn’t have a rewind feature. However, viewers have found a way to do a rewind on Twitch.
Wondering how they’ve done it?
Well, here are some tricks.
How to Re-watch Twitch Streams?
Before I share my tips and tricks with you, I have to state that these steps work only for re-watching a few previous minutes of the stream – it is not the complete Twitch rewind.
1. Making a Clip
If you were wondering how to rewind Twitch stream, here is one thing you can do – create a clip of the good scene that you would like to go back to when the stream is over.
When streaming, you will notice an icon for the movie – it should be located on the right, bottom corner of the screen.
Once you click on that button, a new page will open.
In this window, you can see the previous minute and a half of your stream. The Twitch is showing you the last 90s before you pressed that button.
Then you can select any minute of the stream you would like to save and later re-watch.
As said, this isn’t an entire Twitch rewind live broadcast, but it is better than nothing.
Sometimes, re-watching the stream in this way is a bit complicated, but at least you don’t have to leave the show to capture the favorite parts.
2. Full Rewind Twitch
There is a way to re-watch the entire Twitch stream, but it is a bit more complicated compared to re-watching only a few minutes of the stream.
With this option, you still have access to Twitch chat, however, the others might be a bit confused with the messages, since you will be writing about something that is not following the scenes displayed in real-time.
3. Starting from the First Minute
Streamers have “videos on-demand” and other clips stored on their channel.
So, one of the ways to watch the stream from the beginning is by visiting their Videos page.
Get instant Twitch Views or Followers. A shortcut to your growth!
You can find the button on top of the screen.
Typically, archived videos are displayed from newest to oldest, and the newest one is usually the stream that is currently live.
Click on the icon of the latest video to get access to the feed, then scroll through that page to find the moment you want to re-watch.
These videos are public, but for non-followers, they include ads.
So, either turn on the ad-blocker or subscribe if you want to skip the ads.
Hopefully, this short guide answered your question about how to rewind on Twitch, and that know you are enjoying re-watching the favorite moments of the stream.
While you are here, check out the FAQ as well!
Frequently Asked Questions
Join our Discord Group. Ask questions, team up with fellow streamers, share memes, and more!
Claim for FREE:
FREE Emote PACKS
A book on growing your audience